Suncoast Engineering was established in 1984 and is still owned and operated by Bill and Anne Franks to this day. Having over 33 years experience in workshop and onsite general engineering, Hydraulics, fabrication, earthmoving, boat, truck, trailer, building steel framework, maintenance plus more services.
Over the last 30 years, Suncoast Engineering has serviced the East Coast of Tasmania with Engineering, Welding, Fabrication and Hydraulic Services.
Our workshop is located at Lot 7, Industrial Estate, 25463 Tasman Highway, St. Helens, Tasmania.
Our workshop contains a large range of facilities to undertake various projects including:
- Marine & General Engineering
- Hydraulic Hose Repairs & Supplies
- Aluminium & Stainless Steel Welding
- Steel Fabrication
- Sandblasting & Painting
- Truck & Earthmoving Machinery Repairs
- Jotun & Sigma – Marine Industrial Coatings
- Aluminium Fabrication
- St Helens Trailer Hire
- Steel Cray Pots
- Stainless & High Tensile Nuts & Bolts